We understand that every marketing dollar optimized means more after school programs for at risk youths, more education to underprivileged children, more families sheltered and fed. And therefore we believe Analysis is THE most important step.
“Competing on Analytics” is one of the Innovations that nonprofits are going to see more of in the coming years and we intend leveraging it to maximize value. Insights from analytics needs to be prescriptive or made actionable otherwise it’s a waste of budget.
We work with our client’s internal data (campaign performance, donor demographics, behavioral data etc.) as well as external data (3rd party prospect lists, market research data etc.) for analysis purposes. We use the following guiding principles to determine the KPI’s/metrics and design of the insights:
- Relevant – firmly links measures to strategic drivers and objectives
- Focused – chooses the “right measures” at the right levels in the organization
- Comprehensive – includes all component pieces
- Actionable – enables individuals to take action and achieve goals/targets
- Understandable – are clear, easily explained, and transparent
- Credible – are resistant to manipulation
- Balanced – incorporates quantitative and qualitative measures, where practical and relevant
- Cost/beneficial – appropriately balances the level of effort between data gathering /monitoring and utility
- Differentiated – are not redundant
- Consistent – are vertically and horizontally aligned and support efficient aggregation and dis-aggregation“ (e.g., drill down” ) of information
Optimize your acquisition program with a closed-loop analytics approach to complement your go-to-market strategy.